The EMEA Sales Graduate Program is a top graduate program including certifications, mentorship, an individual development plan and fast track career progression. You will join an international team that meets several times a year for training and development. The program offers additional individual career mapping, excellent remuneration and commission structure and work-life balance.
Join us as a Graduate Account Manager on our EMEA Sales Traineeship / Graduate Program in Amsterdam to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Graduate Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing world-class IT solutions to a customer base in Amsterdam. You will work closely with different teams locally and internationally to build your network and will work on challenging projects to gain commercial and business acumen.
• Demonstrate sales ability and achieve targets, works within a team to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels
• Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with Dell Technologies’ products and services
• Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell Technologies’ interests, build relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell Technologies’ technology, products and services
• Leverage cross-functional resources to achieve results and meet customer needs, independently gathers information and works on own initiative, makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information and data analysis.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Business related degree and graduated 2020-2021
• Passion for technology and sales and ambition to succeed within a sales role
• Ability to learn Dell’s technologies, products and service and to align the portfolio to customer needs
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application closing date: September 1st, 2021
To apply for this job please visit dell.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.