How to register?
- Sign up for the language course by purchasing a premium membership (gold, silver or bronze for three, two or one trimester of 11 weeks).
- Pay on the website by iDEAL or at the office (PT-068) with Pin.
- Receive an automatic email containing a sign-up link for the language course (please check spam if you do not receive it, otherwise contact email@example.com).
- Fill in the subscription form for the language course and select your available time slots (the more slots you choose, the easier it is for us to assign you to a course).
- After application deadline, we schedule classes based on the availabilities of most students:
- The class time suits my availability
- Receive an email for your class information including time and location the weekend before class starts.
- Get books in the first class and start learning!
- Final exam in the 11th week:
- If pass: get a certificate issued by CSA-EUR and eligible for next level.
- If fail: take an intake test for next level or retake the same course next trimester.
- The class time does not suit my availability
- We can postpone your membership for one trimester further or you can request a refund for the trimester in which you are not available.
(If you are physically not in Rotterdam anymore for the postponement, a request for refund is possible, but only in the first week after the class schedule gets published.)
What happens next?
If you have purchased a gold/silver membership: you will receive the sign-up link for next trimester two/three weeks from us before class starts.
If you have purchased a bronze membership: purchase a silver (before January) or bronze (all year round) membership and continue to study the language!