As a Consultant within the Digital Risk & Resilience team at EY, you will navigate in the constantly changing and fast-paced digital landscape and build a network that will benefit you throughout your career. We offer you the option to participate in intensive soft and hard skills training during your career, enabling you to continue developing both personally and professionally. From day one, you will collaborate with colleagues at all levels on a variety of projects.
The opportunity – What future are you building towards?
Joining our team will provide you with an opportunity to work in an engaging environment and build strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues in both domestic and international settings. We foster an entrepreneurial, proud, and caring culture where every team member is valued and supported. We believe in continuous learning and growth, and we are committed to providing opportunities for our team members to expand their knowledge and skills.
Our team – Do great minds always think alike?
The Digital Risk & Resilience team consists of enthusiastic and motivated professionals! We work alongside many of today’s leading companies, offering them invaluable guidance and solutions to navigate the ever-changing digital landscape and mitigate potential digital risks. Our range of Consulting services may be summarized as Process & Controls, Digital Risk, and Resilience and are provided to established companies and companies undergoing a digital transformation.
Responsibilities – How can you make a lasting impact in a rapidly changing world?
- Identifying, evaluating, and providing solutions to evaluate complex business and digital risks
- Follow policies and procedures that support the successful design, implementation and execution of Digital Risk Management frameworks and controls
- Facilitate process walkthrough discussions to document end-to-end IT processes and technical/functional requirements during digital transformations
- Assess the application of legal and regulatory requirements to clients Digital Risk Management practices
- Specialize in one of the Digital Risk Management domains (i.e., Process & Control, Resilience, Digital Risk)
Job requirements – Where do you start if you want to change the world?
- You already reside in the Netherlands
- Finished a Bachelor or Master study in the field of (Business) Information Management, Business IT & Management, Data Analytics, IT Risk Management, Informatics, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar
- One year or more of relevant experience in the field of IT Risk Management, IT Governance, Cloud, Internal Audit, Internal Control, Data Governance, Cybersecurity, Privacy.
- Knowledge of IT Risk frameworks (ex. COSO, ISO27001, NIST) and knowledge of Risk Management frameworks related to applications, data, cloud, emerging technologies, and IT governance
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Already interested? Apply now!
What we offer – Is everything that counts being counted?
- Flexible working: you decide where and when you work in consultation with your team. At home, at the office, at the client’s location, or from another European country (up to 20 working days per year)
- Home office arrangement: to optimize your home office, EY provides the following resources for you: an office chair, a sit/stand desk, an external monitor, a desk lamp, a (Bluetooth) headset, and a large external keyboard
- Salary: in addition to your fixed salary, depending on EY’s financial performance, you may be eligible for a bonus. You are also entitled to an expense allowance (depending on the position) and an internet allowance of €40 net per month
- Training and education: EY believes it’s important to provide everyone with the opportunity for continuous development. Therefore, we offer various soft and hard skills training programs, external courses, and the possibility to enroll in additional education. For example, you can obtain an MBA to broaden your skills in leadership, business, and tech
- Mobility: contribute directly to our ambition to reduce EY’s carbon footprint to zero by 2025. With the new scheme, you can choose from diverse sustainable options through the EY My Daily Travel app or online platform. This includes lease bicycles, electric shared scooters, electric shared cars, flexible lease cars, and various subscriptions for public transport. You can also track your CO2 footprint using the app
- Bicycle arrangement: finance the purchase cost of your new bicycle through a monthly deduction from your gross salary (the purchase cost is spread over 12 months) or from your non-statutory holiday entitlement
To learn more about working at EY, please visit the following link: What it’s like to work here | EY – Netherlands
Our office in Amsterdam is located in the Zuidas, a bustling area where many businesses are situated. In our Cross Towers, Anouchka and Lucia welcome up to 1.000 people every day upon arrival. Haven’t had breakfast yet? Taib will make his special smoothie for you or simply a delicious cappuccino. During the lunch break, the team of Hans and Mehdi will be ready with a fresh lunch for you. For a breathtaking view of Amsterdam, head to the 22nd floor. Collaborating takes on a new meaning with the Wavespace. This high-tech environment brings clients and colleagues together virtually from all over the world!
Recruitment procedure – How can you prepare for a long life together?
The application process consists of a telephone screening, a skills and personality test, and two interviews
Due to laws and regulations, and because EY (and in some cases its clients) has high demands on the reliability and integrity of its employees, every new employee will be screened. Depending on your rank the pre-employment screening could contain the following: Certificate of Conduct (in Dutch: VOG) or – if requesting a Dutch VOG is not possible – Criminal Background Check of the country you are currently living or have lived during the last five years, integrity questionnaire, verification of ID, diploma’s and/or work experience and consultation of the Dutch insolvency registry.